We can help you enjoy the nourishing influence of homes and buildings designed according to Maharishi Vastu architecture. Our experienced architects, fully trained in these principles, offer a pure and comprehensive system of Vastu architecture. Our services will provide you with the proper guidance at every step of the way to construct an ideal Vastu home.
MAHARISHI VASTU CONSULTATION OVERVIEW
- To start we send you an MSV Consultation Package. There are two short pages to fill in and return to our office.
- Pay for an MSV Consultation. The Vastu fee is 5% of the estimated construction cost of your building. The main part of the Vastu fee is a royalty for using Maharishi Vastu knowledge and its beneficial effects on the life of the inhabitants. The Vastu fee also includes the work provided by the authorized Vastu Architect (Consultant) and Vastu Co-ordinator on your customised consultation.
- We then provide you with the Site Selection Guidelines and you will want to consider the size of the house you wish to build along with your budget.
Some of the Site Guidelines considered are:
- The ideal lot will be in an area with a natural slope downwards towards the north, north-east or east.
- Second best is if your lot itself is level or slopes slightly downwards towards the north, north-east or east.
- Avoid an area with hills to the east as they will block the nourishing influence of the rising sun.
- Avoid sites near high tension lines.
- Avoid sites near graveyards.
In order to ensure you receive the effects of proper Vastu we give you guidance on elements of homebuilding that are often ignored — including the influence of your home's site and orientation, building materials and more.